My training philosophy is...
- Our pets play an important role in our lives. They provide us unconditional love, peace of mind, joy and health. I learn something new everyday from animals.
- I consider myself very lucky to work with animals everyday.
- Training must be motivating and fun for your pet.
- I recommend only using your pets name in a positive tone.
I also believe....
- Each pet is unique
- Every interaction is an opportunity to train your pet
- Stress and Anxiety play a big role in the health of your pet
- Communication is the key to a happy healthy pet
My training methods include...
- Reward based Training
- Positive/Negative Reinforcement
- Reading Body language
Once you experience professional dog training, you will wonder why you waited until now. I look forward to working with you and your dog.